If you crave opportunities to learn and solve problems, and are driven to bring out the best in yourself and your team, fill out the form below and upload your resume. Please consider submitting your resume even if we don’t have a suitable position available right now. Go ahead!
Business Head – Software Development
vConstruct is seeking bright and enthusiastic candidate to lead the software development business unit (SSC: Software Solutions for Construction)
The Business Head will work with the Clients to understand the software development, platform integration and process automation opportunities within the construction industry and will build an in house software development team to deliver solutions for these opportunities. This is leadership position where Business Head should provide technology guidance for technology roadmap including new technologies like IOT, AR, VR and Business Analytics.
The software development business unit is envisioned to provide software solutions to various business functions of a construction company like Operations, HR, Finance and Accounting, Project Management, Estimating, Cost Control. These are some of the technology areas where vConstruct team will be working
1. Application Development and Enhancements
2. Business Analytics
3. Database and Reporting (Oracle, SQL Server, SSRS)
4. CAD Plug in Development
6. Andoid/ios App Development
Roles and Responsibilities:
1. Scale up vConstruct SSC Unit.
1. Understand the construction industry space, existing software solutions ecosystem and identify software development opportunities.
2. Develop a growth plan for software development unit at vConstruct. Develop technology roadmap for vCosntruct and parent company
3. Develop annual/quarterly goals for this unit. Revenue/Profitability/Manpower tracking and corrective action
4. Build a business plan for outreach and sales for software development opportunities.
5. Actively work with clients, prioritize their needs and ensure client satisfaction.
2. Build and manage a software development team
1. Hire people with the skill set and experience required for providing desired software solutions. Provide necessary mentorship and support.
2. Drive the design and execution for various software projects.
3. Ensure employee growth within the software development team.
4. Define a training program for software development team for continuous learning and improvement.
5. Program management for some of the programs vConstruct is working with 3rd party vendors
6. Provide continuous customer service support for the software solutions implemented
Skills and Qualifications:
The successful candidate will possess:
1. Bachelor’s degree or higher in Computer Science or related field. MBA preferred.
2. At least 12-15 years of overall experience. Should have experience of software product development and/or IT Services for mid size to large customers.
3. Has worked and managed software development projects on Microsoft Technologies platform and have technology knowhow of latest developments
4. Has an expertise in following programming languages: C#, .net and visual basic. Has experience in Oracle and Java platform.
5. Has some experience in Web/UI development using technologies like Ruby on Rails, HTML PHP etc. Experience in App Development. iOS will be preferred.
6. Experience in API development on BIM (building information modeling) software like Revit, Navisworks or any any CAD platform will be added advantage
7. Lead mid size to large teams, managed/ mentored freshers
vConstruct specializes in providing high quality Construction Technology services geared towards construction projects. vConstruct is a wholly owned subsidiary of DPR Construction. vConstruct’s core purpose is to build better, smarter, faster by integrating best in class technologies and implementing efficient processes for construction project delivery. For more information, please visit www.vconstruct.in
Interested candidates should contact us at vconstructHR@vconstruct.in About DPR Construction:
DPR Construction is a national commercial general contractor and construction manager specializing in technically challenging and sustainable projects for the advanced technology, biopharmaceutical, corporate office, and higher education and healthcare markets. With the purpose of building great things—great teams, great buildings, great relationships—DPR is a truly great company. For more information, please visit www.dpr.com
Engineering Applications Developer
vConstruct, a Pune based international engineering and construction services firm seeks an engineering application developer.This software development position creates and maintains automated BIM solutions for 3D models & 2D drawings as well as coordinates and manages models.
vConstruct, a Pune based international engineering and construction services firm seeks highly motivated, detail oriented, oracle developer having 3 to 5 Years hands-in professional programming experience using – SQL, PL/SQL, Java, iReports, JasperServer , Oracle Reports, Crystal Reports.
vConstruct seeks a highly motivated, detail oriented, passionate sharepoint developer with a minimum of 4+ years of experience as a sharepoint developer. 2+ Years experience in SharePoint 2013/2016 & Office 365 and customization of sites using SharePoint Designer 2013.
vConstruct is seeking a VDC Engineer with at least 2 years of commercial construction
The VDC Engineer creates Building Information Models (BIMs), i.e., 3D/4D/5D computer models
/ simulations for commercial construction projects using Virtual Construction and Design (VDC)
tools and methods.
vConstruct, a Pune based international engineering and construction services firm seeks
technically strong, highly organized individuals for the position of Document Control
Administrator. Qualified candidates will have strong communication skills, the ability to
interpret construction engineering documents, and maintain organized file systems to
support ongoing operations overseas.
Technical Support Engineer
vConstruct seeks a highly motivated, detail oriented, Technical Support Engineer with a minimum of 3+ years’ experience in technical customer support. This position is responsible for providing excellent customer service and quality on-site technical support for internal employees, located in Corporate Office. This position manages the workstation asset inventory, and internal security and data processes. Support includes the installation, maintenance, and troubleshooting of computers and peripherals and the operational readiness of the conference rooms including all audio video equipment. We are seeking individuals who approach situations in a disciplined proactive approach leading to more efficient solutions.
3D Visualizers/VFx Artists/ 3DS Max Modeller
vConstruct seeks a highly motivated, detail oriented, 3D BIM visualizer having 4+ years industry experience in International and Commercials with an understanding of multiple aspects of the VFX pipeline.